This is a common issue caused by incorrectly installing the Products (plural) theme file to the Product (singular) page at your Big Cartel admin area.
If this is the only problem you are noting with your theme installation, you can correct the issue by reinstalling just your Product theme file as follows:
- Navigate to your Aarcade Admin > Install area
- Click the install link for the theme you currently have installed
- Click the Install Theme button at the bottom of your theme settings page
- Skip through the install steps — by clicking the circular icons at the top of the page — to get to the Product (singular) step.
- Complete all of the instructions for this step and only this step, i.e. do not click Next Step when you get to the end of the step.
- Click the Done and then the Save links in your Big Cartel admin area to apply your changes.
If this does not fix your issue, or if you see other problems with your installation, you may need to reinstall your theme from scratch. Refer to the article Troubleshooting Aarcade theme issues for more information.