After your purchase, you will receive an email message at your PayPal / order email address, providing instructions for activating your theme license at the Aarcade admin site. This message is automatically sent when your payment clears, typically within a few hours of your purchase, unless you have paid via eCheck (see below).
Be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder when waiting for your order email and, once received, save the email for future reference.
Payment with eCheck
If you are paying for your order with a PayPal eCheck, be aware that it may take 4 to 9 working days to clear your payment (depending upon your location) and a further 2 business days for Aarcade to then process your order. We have no control over this delay.
We recommend paying with Credit Card, or from your PayPal balance, if you require your theme as soon as possible.
Theme license activation
Your order email and the Aarcade admin site will guide you through the activation process. The steps in activation are:
- At the Aarcade admin login page, create your new account by entering your email address, the password you wish to use and your Order ID.
- At your My Account page, complete your account details by entering your name.
- At your Licenses page, enter your Big Cartel account name to activate your license.
- At your License detail page, import the data from your shop (this saves the text and images from your Big Cartel products and pages to use with your theme previews).
- At your License detail page, enter your Big Cartel shop custom domain, language and social network information where applicable.
- License activation is complete at this stage and you are ready to test drive, edit and install themes - refer to How does Aarcade theme installation work?
Note that you can return to your My Account and Licenses pages in your Aarcade admin area at any time to update your information, refresh your imported shop data or add further licenses.