The number of product thumbnails per page, and their size, is defined by the Number of columns and Number of rows settings in your Aarcade theme file. To change these values:
- Navigate to your Aarcade Admin > Install area
- Click the install link for the theme you currently have installed
- Click the Product Grid Options title on your theme settings page to reveal the relevant settings.
- Adjust the Number of columns and Number of rows values to achieve your desired thumbnail grid size / thumbnails per page.
- Make other changes to your settings if you wish, then click the Save Changes button at the bottom of your theme settings page.
- Click the Install Theme button at the bottom of your theme settings page and follow all of the instructions to reinstall your updated theme. Note the section This is not my first install at the end of the first step, which will prompt you to skip the preparation steps if you are updating an already installed theme. For more information, refer to How do I edit my theme's styles and options?
The size of your product thumbnails will also be governed by the spacing between thumbnail columns and the total width of the content area (which, with mobile layout enabled, will be the full width of the device window for smaller screen devices).
If you wish to fine tune your product thumbnail size by changing these other factors, refer to the support articles:
- How do I change the spacing between product image thumbnails?
- How do I set the maximum width of my layout?
Displaying a unique number of images on the home page
If you wish to display a different number of products in the grid on your home page (compared to your products / categories pages), the best way to achieve this is by creating a custom home page with the x-ic-home method - see How do I customise my home page in my Big Cartel admin? - and then adding the
[[products]] shortcode to your custom home page content - see Shortcodes - Product grids.